Rudraksha Mala is a string of beads used mostly for meditation purposes. Some people wear Rudraksha Mala to balance their energies and to cure certain diseases. When used for meditative reasons, Rudraksha Mala helps keep a tab on the number of chants repeated. Rudraksha beads are of many kinds and each has varied benefits. From One Mukhi to 21 Mukhi beads, a Rudraksha Mala is available in different combinations. Made from the seed of a particular tree, these Rudraksha beads are mostly sourced from neighboring countries of Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka as the trees in India are few and far between. Rudraksha Mala brings peace, tranquillity, and calmness to the person wearing it. Spiritual bliss and material gains can be assured by wearing Rudraksha Mala.
Benefits of Rudraksha Mala
1. For people constantly on the move, Rudraksha Mala creates a cocoon on their own energy helping the wearer sleep easily and make other adjustments smoothly.
2. Rudraksha Mala is beneficial in treating many diseases of the nervous, digestive, and cardiac system, as well as eye problems, get cured as well.
3. Rudraksha Mala helps in making a person mentally stable and is extremely beneficial in the treatment of neurotic diseases.
4. Certain kinds of Rudraksha Mala protect the wearer from sudden deaths, death due to snake bites and other such calamities.
5. Rudraksha Mala saves people from sudden debts and losses, saving the wearer from utter penury.
6. Rudraksha Mala protects the wearer from negative energies like ghosts, evil spirits and other such malefic components of our world.