Surya or the Sun is the monarch of the solar system and hence the ruler of all planets. Sun’s mighty energy directs all the planets in their regular orbits. Hence the powers and effects of Sun in everyone’s horoscope are a topic of huge interest in astrology. The aspects represented by sun in a person’s life are success, glory, courage, self-confidence, will-power and strength. He is the lord of eyesight, vitality, courage, father, persons in authority and power. The beneficially placed sun brings an individual benefits from all these aspects. The aspects dear to Sun are red color, copper, gold and brass, ruby, summer season and wheat grain. Surya puja opens the gates to fame and prosperity and is hence eagerly sought after.
Effects of malefic Surya
When the sun is debilitated in a person’s horoscope, the subject suffers the following problems in life.
Benefits of Surya puja
- Loss of social reputation, bad name and defamation due to several reasons
- Falling down from a high position in life and career
- Job loss and a severe setback in career prospects
- Lack of confidence and will-power
- Problems related to blood, heart and skin
- Absence of children in the family
- No help from father, higher authorities and persons in power
Surya puja is a powerful remedy to alleviate the sufferings and misfortune caused by the malefic Sun and it also augments the positive benefits received from exalted Sun. the effects of Surya puja are
- Healthy heart and healthy blood
- Cure from skin diseases and a resplendent body
- Success in career and favors from people in power and authority
- Name and fame in the society, popularity in every front of life
- Escape from the malefic effects of the Sun and enhancing the beneficial results of Sun
- Excellent higher education capabilities.