|Vaastu is an art of structures and placing through which one can make balance between negative & positive energies. Here we present a brief analysis of harmonious Vastu for office and Work Place that can help in stability and enhancement of Luck for individuals-
In the olden days there were less traders and business class as compared to these days. Moreover the business was mostly dealt from the house only. The Farmers and the shaukars (money lenders) operated from there home dedicating a individual room for that. But in the modern day world the need for office has risen and with the increasing competition in business the place of work should be well stable and full of good luck. Let’s see some vastu points for Office.
1. Office in a public place is more beneficial in spite of lonely place. There should be good hustle and bustle of crowd and traffic. The office building surrounded by the running roads is very prosperous.
2. The office building facing the north, northeast, northwest or northeast is said to be very prosperous. These directions are very auspicious. Good luck and good energies always come from these directions.
3. Facing the north or east while working is very auspicious and makes you feel fresh. North is a direction of kuber, the god for money, while having a trading work business. If you are a professional or in a service industry the east direction is good. East direction is a sun rise direction, it gives growth in all senses.
4. If your workstation faces the north, keep your files, folders and any electronic gadgets like computer etc. on the left side of your table. However, if your workstation faces the east, make sure that the aforementioned office paraphernalia is kept on the right side of your table.
5. Vastu Tips for office Table - Your worktable should be a regular shape, such as a square or a rectangle. L-shaped or irregularly shaped tables are not auspicious. An ideal table is one that has four corners. The length and breadth proportion of the table should not be more that 1:2. Irregular shapes create confusion. If the length of the table is bigger this also creates confusion and promotes delays.
6. Vastu Tips for Office Desk - Do not place idols or images of deities on your desk, as this is not considered respectful. God have been understood as supereme power, and the place provided to the god idols should be separate from the day to day things. The idols should be provided a individual place.
7. Avoid eating food at your workstation/table. It is understood as the workstation is only meant for working and dealing the business, other kind of work should not be performed on the table.
8. Do not read magazines or indulge in other forms of time passing activities while sitting at your working table. Office place is to be used for the money earning activities and working. Reading and sleeping on the tables creates negative and slow energies in the business area.
9. Keep your table clean and uncluttered. Unclean areas are not liked by Maa Lakshmi so cleanliness is a prerequisite for a business place. Money is said to stable there. Clutter is responsible for the confusion and problems all around. It may create disharmony at the business place between the people.
10. Files in the office should be kept on the western sides of the wall. The sensitive files of court cases and taxation matters to be kept on the northeastern sides.
11. Bank papers and the bank files to be kept in the southwestern areas. The kesar or kumkum tilak should be applied on the banks and account books.
To get more tips to increase your finance prospects, click here
12. Cash safe should also be kept on the southwestern part in the office. This is the stable direction and the cash kept here gives a stable effect.
13. Marketing and sales staff should be placed in the north west corners facing the north sides of wall. The northwestern areas make them move in the field or to the clients outside the office.
14. Accounts people should be placed in the eastern side of the office, and facing the east too.
15. Head of the office should be made to occupy the southwestern part of the office. The southwestern part of the office is very strong. It may help the head of the office to control and manage the whole staff and associates. This may give the head a stable business.
16. The Sitting positions of the staff or any other person in office should be like this that there should be no window and door at the back of the person sitting.
17. Reception of the office reflect the nature of organization and it may foretell the power of the organization. The reception should carry a company profile on the south wall of the area. The reception table should be aligned diagonal facing to the door. Flowers decorated in the reception area invites the positive energies to the whole office. Sweets offered in any form to whom so ever coming in the office reception creates good relationship value with the outer world.