Green Sapphire Stone
Stimulating the Heart Chakra, these arouse feelings of compassion and provoke tolerance enabling the wearer to view situations in the light of other’s perspectives.Sublime to the heart and soul, these are soothing to view and enhance tranquility and spiritual thoughts.
Belonging to the family of Corundum, an aluminum oxide, these take shapes from transparent to opaque. They derive their green hue due to the presence of iron in their composition and though these colored sapphires were rare up until now, they seem to be gathering much popularity in recent times.
Some uses and purposes of green sapphire stone
1. Known to restore balance within the mind and body, these sapphires aid in the release of mental tensions and anxieties.
2. Curbing down unwanted thoughts, they help the mind to get focused and determined.
3. Bringing clarity and lightness, these gemstones are known to inculcate inner peace and joy in the minds of their wearers.
4. Relieving the eyes of strain, this sapphire does wonders in improving eyesight.
5. Known to regulate the glands, the stone calms down an overactive body, helps in treating blood related disorders and controlling excessive bleeding.
6. The gemstone is also known to work on building the veins and providing them strength and elasticity.
7. Aiding in emotional healing, this sapphire opens up one’s heart to feelings of compassion. The stone also assists a person in understanding the feelings,
needs, and inhibitions of others.
8. The stone also helps generate thoughts of self-care in a person thereby helping him/her make attempts to improve his/her life.
9. Dramatically helping one deal with an inferiority complex, the stone aids a non-confident person to in socializing and interacting with the outside world.
10. This stone also helps a person pursue his/her childhood dream or ambition that may seem impossible to materialize.
11. Green sapphire help in balancing the Heart Chakra thereby resolving hindrances or distractions, if any.
12. The green color of this gemstone personifies the earth’s Life Force reflecting cycles of birth, growth, development, and constant renewal.
13. These gemstones hold the secret power to keep your projects on schedule, ventures and decisions in the right direction and life on the right course.
14. Improving one’s ability to concentrate better, these stones help in meditation and boost one’s spiritual connection.
Green Sapphire Stone honor Persephone, the Greek Goddess of Spring, who represents new growth and development on Mother Earth.