Devi Durga is the Mother of all creations. Endowed with three eyes, the divine Mother has manifested in thousands of forms to accomplish different tasks in this universe. Devi represents all the three times of the past, present and future. Some of the most important tasks of the Mother are destroying the demons and protecting the pious people. She resides in places where her names are chanted with devotion and faith. Devi mantras are powerful chanting to win the blessings of Ma Durga to secure the ends of our life. Here is a collection of Devi mantras for success and prosperity.
Popular Devi mantra
“Sarva Mangala Mangalye Sive Sarvartha Sadhike
Saranye Trayambike Gauri Narayani Namostute”
Ma Durga is the most auspicious one and the one who blesses all the worlds with prosperity and auspiciousness. The pure and holy Mother protects those who surrender to her and she is the daughter of the Mountain King when she incarnated as Gauri. We bow down to the divine Mother and worship her.
“Ya devi sarva bhuteshu, shanti rupena sangsthita
Ya devi sarva bhuteshu, shakti rupena sangsthita
Ya devi sarva bhuteshu, matri rupena sangsthita
Yaa devi sarva bhuteshu, buddhi rupena sangsthita
Namastasyai, namastasyai, namastasyai, namo namaha’
Goddess Durga is omnipresent one. She is the personification of the Universal Mother. She is the embodiment of power, peace and intelligence in all beings. I worship her with all devotion so that she blesses me with happiness and prosperity.
Devi Shakti mantra
“Sharnaagat Deenaart Paritraan Paraayaney, Servasyarti Harey Devi Naaraayani Namostutey
Sarvasvaroopey Sarveshey Sarvshakti Samanvietey, Bhayebhyah Traahi No Devi Durge Devi Namostutey”
You are always resolved to protect the weak and poor people. You remove their misery and add happiness to their existence. Oh Narayani, I pray you so that you bless me with all that I want.
How to chant Devi mantra
• The right times to chant Devi mantra are dawn, mid-day and dusk as per your convenience. The junction of the two times of day is the ideal times to enhance the power of the chanting.
• Take bath, wear red clothes and sit in front of the devi picture to maximise the benefits of mantra chanting.
• Use a lotus bead rosary or rudraksha or saphatik mala to keep the counting.
• The best counts are the multiples of 108 as per your convenience. Starting on a Friday or Tuesday is ideal. Keep increasing the count as the days move on with the mantra sadhana.
Devi mantra chanting benefits
• Removes all kinds of fears and mental afflictions and gives clarity of vision enabling the individual to take the right decisions in life.
• Removes the fears of enemies and evil spirits and promotes overall peace and prosperity in homes and the lives of individuals.
• Enhances positive vibrations in home and promotes happiness and success in the lives of all people at home.
• Dispels the evil energies haunting the home and promotes auspiciousness in all forms for the overall development of the household.
• Removes the obstacles in one’s path and brings success.