Human life is becoming complex and a real a challenge during these days. To be successful in life, we need to fight with several odds and manage the different aspects efficiently. Human intellect, energy and skills are very much limited. We do not know what the life has in store for us. We do not know whether a situation is favourable or unfavourable. Hanuman is a very famous god in Hinduism. Hanuman is highly pleased and is very merciful in granting the boons the devotees seek. Here is a list of very powerful Hanuman mantras to change different aspects of life for better.
For getting a good job or to secure promotions in the existing job, chant the following Hanuman Mantra 108 a day for 48 days and you will see concrete changes turning fortunes to favour you. Vayuputraa Kripa Sindho Pahimaam Karunaakaraa
Raama Bhaktaa Raama Dhuutaa Raksha Raksha Maha Prabho
Shatru Bhaya Vinaashamcha Sarva Mangala Prasaadinam
Buddhirbhalam Mano dhairyam Nirbhayatvam Dehi Maam
Hanuman is the epitome of success. He instils confidence and hope in individuals who pray him sincerely. For success in any of the endeavours in life, chant the following Hanuman mantra regularly in the morning or evening with full devotion in cycles of 108 and see a remarkable progress. Om Vayuputraaya Vidmahe Raama Daasaaya Dheemahi
Tanno Hanumaan Prachodayaat
Chant the following Hanuman mantra for getting the most suitable life partner. You can chant this mantra 21 times in the morning and evening for 48 days to find delayed marriages falling in place. Anjaneyam Ati Paatalaananam Kaanchanaadri Kamaneeya Vigraham
Parijaata Taru Moola Vaasinam Bhaavayaami Pavamaana Nandanam
If you are confronting long delaying court cases here is a powerful Hanuman mantra to move things faster and in your favour. Chant the following Bheej mantra of Hanuman 1008 times twice a day and visit Hanuman temple before going to court proceedings. You will see things gaining momentum and your afflictions solved. Aum Aeem Bhreem Hanumate Shree Ram Dootaaya Namaha
- Take bath and chant the chosen mantra in rounds of 108 with full focus, sincerity and devotion.
- It is advisable to use a rosary made of Tulsi stalk wood for counting.
- The ideal time to chant the mantra is early morning and evening.
- You can chant the mantra sitting on a puja mat either at the temple or at home in front of Hanuman image or picture.
- Abstain from evil deeds, falsehood, cheating, consuming alcohol and other forms of indulgence while chanting the mantras.
- Hanuman mantras reduce the malefic effects of unfavourable planets including Saturn, Rahu and Ketu.
- These mantras infuse courage and confidence in the chanters.
- The chanter’s vitality, health, physical strength and skills are boosted up.
- Ghosts, devils and evil spirits do not come near the person chanting Hanuman mantras
- Children can gain a sharper intelligence and can secure good marks in examinations.
- All kinds of fears like fear of death, fear of enemies and fear of failures can be overcome with the regular chanting of Hanuman mantras.