Cricket is not just a sport but a religion in India. Indians give this sport much preference and importance beyond any other event or activity in their life. And while it is the most sought after game, the curiosity to know the result before the actual match is played between the two rival teams surpasses all levels.
Such a level of curiosity is already notable for the T20 Cricket World Cup Match to be held between our men in blue, i.e. Indian Cricket Team and our arch-nemesis, Pakistan on 19th March at Eden Gardens in Kolkata. Both teams belong to Group B in the T20 World Cup Match format and this will be India’s second match post their first loss against New Zealand on 15th March 2016.
Any match between India and Pakistan is always highly anticipated and much watched in both the countries. Therefore, which team will win this match from an astrological point of view would be very interesting to decipher.
So let us see what the horoscopes or Janam Kundli of Indian Team Captain, M S Dhoni and Pakistan Team Captain, Shahid Afridi, along with the location coordinates of Kolkata’s Eden Gardens Stadium, have in store for the fate of the game:
1. Lord of fifth house and lord of sixth house is Saturn which is currently posited in Lagna house or first house with moon (lord 11th house) and Jupiter (lord of 4th & 7th house).
2. South node (Ketu) is directly affecting Saturn (lord of 6th house).
3. Mercury, Ketu and Venus are in gochar in 6th house.
4. Currently, in Rahu mahadasha, antardasha of Venus and Jupiter are going on.
1. 3rd November 2014 to 26th October 2017 Dhayya of Saturn
2. Moon (Lord of 2nd house) and Jupiter (Lord of 7th and 10th house) and Rahu are positioned with Mars (6th house) in 3rd house.
3. Third house is directly affecting with Sun, Mercury and Ketu.
4. Saturn which is already positioned in Scorpio and are in gochar in 6th house.
5. Currently, the Pratyantar of Saturn and Antardasha of Venus are going on in Mahadasha of Moon
In the natal chart of Dhoni, his lord of 6th house (enemy house) is available in lagna and positively affecting with Moon and Jupiter. Currently, the gochar is also in a strong position. Numerologically, Dhoni is number 7 which is the enemy number for numerology number for Kolkata.
For Shahid Afridi, the lord of 6th house which is somehow strong with Jupiter and Moon but badly impacted with the Rahu. Gochar is not in a good position already. Numerologically, his number is 1 which is an enemy number with Kolkata’s number 2.
After astrological analysis, it can be predicted that Indian captain M S Dhoni’s stars are strongly in his favour and that India has a very good chance of winning.
Disclaimer: These predictions are based on the birth time of the team captains sourced from the internet.