According to the Hindu scriptures, Lord Shani, also known as Saturn, has a strong influence on the people. It is believed that if a devotee appeases Lord Shani with true dedication, he can ward off evils and bad omens.
Shani Amavasya is observed on the no moon day when it falls on a Saturday. This is an auspicious day to worship Lord Shani. At Astrospeak, we bring you a great opportunity to appease Lord Shani by performing Group Shani Puja on the day of Shani Amavasya.
This year, Shani Amavasya is being observed on June 24th, 2017.Significance and Importance of Shani Amavasya Puja:
To nullify the adverse heat or wrath of Shani, those born under the above-mentioned rashis are advised to go for Shani dosha remedies immediately. Further, the influence of Shani will be felt by individuals going through the main and sub period of Shani (mahadasha and antardasha). These individuals need to conduct the Shani Shanti Puja and Shani Daan, Oil Abhishekam so that quantum of suffering or debt is reduced.
This Puja is also a remedy for sins and relief from Shani Sade Sati/dahiya problems.Benefits of Shani Amavasya Puja:
• This puja helps in removing debts and poverty
• This puja enhances financial prosperity and stability
• This puja promotes smooth functioning of business
• This puja helps in escalating your career
• This puja removes hurdles for your job
• This puja helps in getting promotion at your job
This puja is done by learned pandits on your behalf. When you order a puja, Astrospeak team will send you an email containing dos and don’ts along with a link through which you can watch this puja online.Please Note that this is a Group Puja.
Once the puja is complete, we will courier you the Prasad at the address provided.The Prasad will include:
• Energised Black Thread (to be worn around the wrist/neck for 21 days, then immerse it in running water)
• A small packet containing Shani Daan items (offer the same at any Shani temple or running water on Saturday)