Recognised as one of the holiest Shakti Peethas, Maa Vaishno Devi Mandir is dedicated to Shakti. The temple is located in the folds of Trikuta Hills, in Jammu and Kashmir. Goddess Shakti, an Avatar of Maa Durga, brings prosperity in the life of devotees. It is believed that this abode of Maa Durga is a wish fulfilling place; therefore, lakhs of devotees gather at this shrine to seek her blessings.
Owning to the time constraints and busy lifestyle, not everyone can go to Maa Vaishno Devi Darbar. At Astrospeak, we bring you a golden opportunity to please Maa Durga.
Now, you can start your New Year on a spiritual not and seek blessings of Maa Durga. This puja will include Durga saptshati path, lakshmi suktam, saraswati path and bhaint with kanya pujan at maa vasino devi darbar to please Maa Vaishno Devi
This puja is of great benefit, if you are looking forward to:
- Get relief from the stress and tensions
- Want to have tranquillity in your life
- Put an end to familial disputes and achieve piece in marital life
- Get rid of all the hurdles and obstacles in the life
- To achieve monetary gains and other materialistic comforts
- Seeking great positions and prospects in Career and job
- Get rid of anger, greed, jealousy and other evils in human life
- Overcome your enemies and competitors
- Success in legal battles and court cases
This puja will help you in every aspect of life. At Astrospeak, expert pandits will perform this puja on you behalf. We tend to make sure that all the Vedic rituals and classic rules are maintained while performing the puja. Once you order a puja, we provide you a link through, which you can be a virtual part of this puja. Prasad will also be couriered at the end of the Puja. It will include:
- Bhaint offered at the temple
- Mata ki Chunri
- Sacred thread or Mata ki mauli
- Mata ka Khazana
Astrospeak/Times Internet Limited neither represents the temple authorities or its trustees nor are the manufacturer/seller of Prasad products, but is solely a platform which connects you with certain individuals who shall offer Bhaint & Prasad (‘Service’) at Vaishno Devi (“Temple”) on your behalf. Accordingly, Astrospeak/Times Internet Limited makes no representation or warranties of any kind express or implied as to the execution of the orders at the Temple or the quality or delivery of Service.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Astrospeak/Times Internet Limited disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to the warranties of quality, service on fitness for a particular purpose.