The answers/predictions in Ramacharitamanas Prashnavali or Sri Ramashalaka Prashnavali (राम शलाका प्रश्नावली) are based on the Chopais (couplets) from 'Shri Ram Charit Manas' or "Ramayana" written by poet-saint Tulsidas. Ramayana Prashnavali is used to get answers to your questions, predict the outcome of new endeavors, overcome double-mindedness, resolve doubts and select the right path since Vedic times.
You are now ready to use Ramcharitramanas Prashnavali.
Get answers to your problems or questions instantly using Ramcharitramanas Prashnavali in 3 easy steps.
Just think of a DEFINITE question
Will I get a promotion this year?
When will I get married?
Can I change job now?
Think of GOD, offer a prayer
Give yourself a few seconds of introspection
Click on the
Once to view the prashnavali's interpretation
How does it work:
- Ramayana Prashnavali is a grid of 15X15 Hindi alphabets.
- Each square in the grid has one Akshar (Hindi alphabet) from nine Chopais (couplets) of Shri Ram Charit Manas.
- Seeker has to select a grid with closed eye. The Akshars from every ninth square starting from the selected square are taken and joined in a sequence.
- This creates one Chopai from "Shri Ram Cahrit Manas".
- The answer to the question asked is derived from this particular Chopai.
Things to remember while using the Ramcharitramanas Prashnavali:
- Keep your mind free from all negative thoughts
- Ask only one question at a time
- You must pray to Lord Rama before asking your question
- Ask questions that are pertinent to you and your life only
- Do not ask vague questions
- The Prashnavali only shows you the path to solve your problem
- You should use the Prashnavali only if you have devotion and complete faith in it
- The grid is covered with 'OM' image so that you can select the character with open eyes without looking or knowing the character you select.
- You can click anywhere on the image below.
- The prediction for your query/question will be based on the square you clicked, hidden behind the OM image.
- Never use this as a game or for amusement purposes