It is very well known fact that whenever we, the human beings are in any type of trouble we look for some superior power or a force to help us and get rid us out of the problem. Now what can be a better solution for this than the almighty God who himself has created us.
It is for this very purpose that our ancient sages developed a way to communicate and convey our problems to almighty God for getting rid of our problems or seek the divine blessings to save us from impending problems via certain specific procedures which are known as Puja and Homas.
What is Puja and Homam ?
Puja is a religious ritual performed as per our ancient Vedic scripts. Puja is done to appease God , a Spiritual power, a Planet or any other Divine Entity. Puja is generally performed by learned Brahmins according to the Rules and guidelines laid in our ancient scripts. The Puja is generally performed for attaining certain wishes or for protection against any malefic effect.
During Puja, the performer establishes a link between him and the diety by chanting certain Mantras for specific number of times and thereafter a Yagna is performed wherein various items are offered to the Diety with a request to bestow blessings.
Purpose ( Benefits ) of Puja and Homam :-
1. To attain health, wealth & happiness in our lives.
2. To remove various obstacles in our lives which may be due to multiple reasons like any planet placed wrongly in our Horoscope.
3. To attain a spiritual environment at the time of specific occasions like starting of a new business, marriage, housewarming etc.
4. Puja also helps to create positive and a pious atmosphere thereby eleminating various negative energies responsible for the miseries and sorrows in ones life.
5. Specific Pujas are performed to negate the malefic effects of certain bad yogas in ones Horoscope like Kaal Sarp Dosh, Mangal Dosh, Pitra Dosh etc.
6. There are certain Pujas which are performed to protect a person fromm certain impending problems and dangers like Major Surgeries, Chronic & acute illness, Court cases etc.
Now while day to day Puja can be done by any person on his own, Specific Pujas need to be performed by experienced and learned Purohits or Pujaris to get the required benefits since these Pujas need to be performed strictly as per the rituals and guidelines provided in our ancient scripts. In this case the Purohit ji who is going to perform the Puja on behalf of a person takes a " Sankalp " in that persons name and then performs the puja so that the benefits of the puja are directed towards the concerned person.
Select Your Puja :-